Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Corporation will be held on May 25,2020 inter alia, to consider the following:
1. Approval of the audited financial results of the Corporation for the quarter/year ended March 31,2020;
2. Approval of the audited consolidated financial results for the year ended March 31,2020;
3. Recommendation of dividend, if any, for the financial year 2019-20;
4. Issuance of Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures (secured or unsecured) and/ or any other hybrid instruments (not in the nature of equity shares) on a private placement basis in terms of the provisions of Section 42 of the Companies Act, 2013, subject to the approval of the Shareholders of the Corporation;
5. Issuance of stock options to the eligible employees/ directors in terms of SEBI (Share Based Employee Benefits) Regulations, 2014, subject to the approval of the Shareholders of the Corporation; and
6. Matters relating to the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
Further, the window for trading in the securities of the Corporation has been closed with effect from April 01, 2020 and shall continue to remain closed up to May 27, 2020 (both days inclusive) for all the employees, designated employees and directors of the Corporation including their immediate relatives, in terms of the HDFC Share Dealing Code and the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015.